Inexpensive Traffic Method.
Are you frustrated about getting free responsive traffic, leads to build your list? or does it mean that if you don’t have the money for paid traffic you can’t get customers that will buy?
There are lot methods you can use to get free traffic and leads to your site, so don’t frustrate yourself.
How? Where? – See it below
This methods can get you traffic that can get you traffic and lead that may convert and get you sales.
Step #1 – Ignore Sales And Focus On Marketing
Before you accuse me of losing my mind, let me explain. While hiring a killer sales team is very important, it’s much better to create a marketing strategy that feeds that team qualified, warm leads…instead of cold, and possibly dead leads.
This way your sales team doesn’t spend their time chasing down un-qualified prospects and following up on bad leads.
Instead, your efforts should be focused on building a marketing team with excellent marketing skills.
- Hire brilliant marketers – Look for talented men and women who have a reputation for building a huge fan base, generating qualified leads and using the tools that are involved in inbound marketing (SEO, social media and content marketing) to bring brand exposure. It’s also better to find those who have worked with a startup company before.
- Focus on tightly targeted markets – Understand your audience, break them down into relevant segments and then create tailor-made campaigns for each segment. This narrow approach will also raise your conversion rates.
- Close qualified leads –What does a qualified sales lead look like? It comes down to the answer of these three questions:
- Do they have the authority to buy?
- Do they have the budget to buy?
- When do they plan on buying?
You want your sales team to avoid leads that are NINAs—no influence, no authority. You want to just send them mostly A leads (is ready to buy in 3 months or less), some B leads (is ready to buy in three to twelve months). The C leads marketing can keep.
This process should make the sales team’s job seem like they are shooting fish in a barrel.
Step #2. Focus On Multiple Inbound Channels
The key behind an effective inbound marketing strategy is to create and deliver valuable content. This strategy gives you a lot of different channels to use.
Here is a template that you can use for your own inbound marketing strategy:
Blog – Your team should focus on publishing quality content two to five times a week. By quality I mean it is search-engine friendly, highly-researched and compelling.
Engage in comment marketing – Someone on your team should focus on visiting sites within your industry to interact with bloggers and readers in the comment section. Commenting is a great SEO strategy too, but more importantly it will bring you attention, help build you up as an authority and prepare you to write guest blog posts.
Publish guest blog posts – Guest blogging is one of the fastest ways to grow your subscriber base. Fortunately, because of the high demand for content many blogs are looking for guest writers.
Produce online video – Video can help improve your search rankings, raise the amount of time people stay on your page and even boost conversion rates on your landings pages.
Build a social media audience on the big four – Focus your audience-building efforts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+. If your target audience is on Pinterest or Tumblr, then use those sites as well. Keep in mind—don’t spread yourself too thin. Pick two or three that you can maximize your exposure.
Step #3. Dominate LinkedIn Groups
While the big three social media sites get all the attention, LinkedIn is quietly becoming a powerhouse. With over 150 million users, you have a lot of opportunity to generate some serious attention.
The specific strategy I want to focus on is with Groups. Contribute and engage with LinkedIn Groups with this quick 5-step strategy and you’ll generate some high-quality leads.
- Find the best Group to join – LinkedIn has lots of groups that are divided into categories. Find three to five small groups that most accurately represent your target demographic. The reason you want to join small groups is there will be less competition and easier opportunity to get attention.
- Target popular discussions – You’ll waste your time if you simply try to join every discussion. Instead, search for the most popular discussions—these will have the most visibility. These discussions usually involve hot button issues, and attract a lot of members. You’ll find these discussions on the top of the group discussion page. Read the post, review some of the comments and jump in!
- Start a new discussion – Before you start your own discussion, make sure you spend some time in other discussions. Get a feel for the culture of the group and find out what is important to them.
- Follow up – It’s not easy keeping track of discussions, so you’ll have to be proactively visit your groups and monitor the discussions—especially the ones you started. via- Neil Patel
This is a good channel and strategy to start in getting free traffic and leads, depending on individual if you have the time and don’t have the money for paid ads this option can still deliver the customers you need.
If you have any issues on any of this method do let me know and I will connect you to an easier source which you can start right away.